One of my favorite times of the year is when Jupiter, the planet of luck, changes signs.
On September 9th, 2016, Jupiter will leave Virgo and head into a totally new arena. It’s time for the planet of opportunity and abundance to take on a new Libra look.
He’s done with the Virgo style that has lasted over a year. Everything he needed to accomplish there got done in the best way he knew how. The time has now come to embrace a fresh change when it comes to the universal luck factor. Jupiter in Libra here we come.
So what really happens when the planet that everyone likes to think about first changes signs?
The simple answer is that luck and opportunity take on a new look and feel. In this instance, the answer we’re looking for has everything to do with what the sign of Libra is all about.
First, it’s important to understand that Jupiter does well in the sign of Libra. He’s more comfortable there and will be helping all the “Libra” themes get some attention.
Themes relating to the following will gain an extra dose of planetary support during this time:
- Libra loves to love and connect with others. When the lucky planet is operating in the sign of relationships the potential to really connect with others in all facets is a lot stronger.
- Libra is the sign that represents the law. All things pertaining to legal matters will have a little extra support during this period.
Marriage & Partnerships
- We might see less divorce or separation and more of a willingness to compromise and work through difficult issues & problems.
- Libra is the sign of “balance” after all and it’s probable that matters pertaining to equal rights issues will gain more attention. The scales will be able to find a balance much easier.
Fairness & Open-Mindedness
- Nobody understands or appreciates the value of justice and fairness better than a Libra. Expect to see more open-mindedness in complex issues.
Compromise & Mediation
- People, in general, may be more willing to compromise and give in a little more in order to get to a solution.
Promotion of oneself – sharing our inner beauty with others
- Libra enjoys looking good and appreciates a good social gathering.
- Libra is the ultimate matchmaker. We might see people going over the top to get people together.
Most importantly a new cycle of luck will be in motion. For Libra specifically a new 12-year cycle will begin and that is an exciting thing to think about. Jupiter only comes through each sign once every 12 years. When he finally arrives it’s a blessing.
People born in 1968, 1969, 1970, 1980, 1981, 1992, 1993, 2004 & 2005 either recently experienced their Jupiter Return or will in the next year. This is another importance cycle to look forward to that only comes around once every 12 years.
The other air signs (Gemini & Aquarius) will also feel an extra dose of good luck with Jupiter operating with their complimentary sign. However, everyone has the potential to tap into Jupiter’s abundance in some area of their life. There is always a luck factor helping us in some way or another —and the lucky Jupiter is almost always behind it.