Here’s your Eclipse Survival Guide given that we have two approaching eclipses heating things up big time. The first one is a Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Aquarius (15°25′ ) taking place on August 7th, 2017 (an ending cycle). The second is a Total New Moon Solar Eclipse in Leo (28°52′) that will take place on August 21st, 2017 (a beginning cycle).
Whenever we’re approaching an eclipse time – it’s important to be aware of the energy at play because quite honestly it can be intense. Eclipses can be enlightening but they can also bring a twist of “high energy” to the table. Having this handy “Eclipse Survival Guide” near whenever we’re in eclipse territory will not only help you get through the intensity but give you tips on how to make it work for you.
Eclipses end and begin new 19 year cycles and that’s huge when you think about things from a deeper perspective. Sometimes shifts can be intense and being aware of the energies at play can be quite beneficial. An eclipse will also signal that a cross roads is approaching. It’s always going to be up to us to decide which way to go but eclipses bring the option of a different way to the table.
As we approach each eclipse period – which happens a few times each year it’ll be helpful to take this handy “survival guide” along as you embark upon making your decisions.
1) Expect the unexpected. Eclipses have a funny way of diverting our attention to things we weren’t thinking of. Predicting the unexpected is impossible and I guarantee whatever you think it might be – it’ll end up being something totally different.
2) Prepare to say goodbye to something (but keep in mind that something new comes along with it). The themes of the “something” you have to part with could be endless – a way of life, a career, a job, a relationship, a house, etc. Parting with patterns of thinking and the way we do things are also up for endings. There’s likely an ending of something coming out – but remember that something new always comes along for the ride.
3) Do something special for yourself. It’s always hard to take time to do something for YOU but eclipse time is the perfect time! Stop and do something – anything FOR YOU.
4) Prepare to compromise. You may feel defeated in some way with an eclipse and you may have to accept a compromise of some sort. It may not look that great in the moment but later on you’ll come to see the benefits of giving in a bit.
5) Have a trusting friend you can call. Someone to bounce an idea off of or someone who can listen to you rant, complain, or jump for joy is crucial during these high energy times. Friends are important during eclipse time.
Eclipse times are eventful times. They not only create eventful occurrences but they force us to stop and think about things in a different way. It’s important to listen closely to things happening to you during these peak energy times. The Universe is talking loud and clear. Ultimately it’s up to us to interpret the message.
MEMBERS: For more personal insight check out your Monthly Horoscope, Complete Full/New Moon Articles, The Very Special Eclipse Solstice Horoscopes Book & All the Extra Details Behind Each Month’s Hotspot Dates
MEMBER HOROSCOPES: Aries | Taurus | Gemini | Cancer | Leo | Virgo | Libra | Scorpio |Sagittarius | Capricorn | Aquarius | Pisces
NOT A MEMBER YET? CHECK OUT THE MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS HERE.
Reach for the stars by signing up for Crystal’s FREE NEWSLETTER
& GET A FREE GIFT from my Astro Toolbox
Find out all you need to know about the August eclipses and what we can expect to gain from them in Crystal’s illustrated Solstice Horoscopes eBook.